Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Our Trip North to the South

Hey Friends-

Labor Day weekend Holly, Jake and I traveled north to Arkansas and Missouri to see family. Our first stop was Rogers, Arkansas to see Holly's Aunt Jan and Uncle Rick. We had a great time with them and enjoyed taking in the beautiful views of Beaver Lake.

































On our way to Ozark, Missouri to see Mark, Delana and the boys we stopped off in Bentonville to be tourists. Once in Ozark, we had a great time with the Billingsleys and their friends just hanging out! To see pictures from our pool party, click here.

Have a great weekend!

Jason

By the way, Jake is 5 months old!





















2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger DeLana Billingsley said...

You stole my pictures! I have those copyrighted! Ha!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Amy Porter said...

Thanks for you comment on our blog!! I added you to my friends list so I could look at Jake all of the time!! Cute pictures! He is sure growing up!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home