Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Why?

Jason here. Why am I so upset that the Mavericks lost tonight? I don't play for them. I have no ownership stake. In fact, I am really just a fair weather fan. When they are good, I support them. When they are bad...Well, I just don't care. But tonight, I spend 3 hours of my night biting my nails, somewhat confident we would pull it out. Up by 13 in the 4th. Deep bench. Wade is limping. But no. The team can't finish tonight (Dirk misses) and we get to do it all over again on Thursday.

Now, I know that no males read this blog, so my comments will most likely get skipped in lieu of pictures of Jake. I understand. But, I need to know. Who wins the series and in how many games. And why am I so upset?!

9 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger C21Inman said...

Jason,

There is at least one guy who reads your Blog!

I think the Mavs will win it in 6.

Take care of your foot, your Son and your wife...and mix up the order once in awhile ;-)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mav's all the way...the series def won't go 7 games..

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I was bummed too, Jason. But I still think the Mavs will win.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Liz*** said...

The Mavs in 5! Shaq is going down!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Paula said...

I was also so sure they would win. They just blew it, didn't they?! I just hated spending so much of my night supporting them and dragging around the next day because I was up so long after my bedtime! Oh, well, I'll probably do the same thing again tonight!!!
Go Mavs!!! .....Paula

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Shanta said...

Crazy bad game. We were disappointed. And now we're sleepy from a late night. GO MAVS!

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger jess said...

Do I have to go through this with everybody?!? The Mavs are gonna win at home... take a few hits in Miami and hit 'em hard when we get to D-town. It's a brilliant plan really... I mean, who wants to win at the other persons home town?? ESPECIALLY Miami... have you been to Miami??? I don't care what Rob and Robyn have said about it... it's not that great. Oh, and Clay wants to know if Jason can come out and play sometime.

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that they lost. Just think I had to stay up later than any of you. Oh, wait...I went to bed. Nevermind. You would have never know the finals were even on up here. That baby is looking cuter and cuter. Where are the pics with all our kids.
Love,
Traci

 

Post a Comment

<< Home