Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Business










Hello fellow blog readers!

I am interrupting our regularly scheduled Jake picture parade to talk “shop”. Do you know someone buying or selling a home in Texas right now? If you do, I would like to speak with them. God has blessed our company and our efforts tremendously over this last year. We are driven by a sincere desire to counsel, educate and empower our clients to make wise financial decisions when it comes to financing a home.

Send me an email or call me if you have a referral. Our business grows in whole by obedience to God. It grows in part with the help of a strong friends and family network.

Thanks for your support of our business!

Jason O'Quinn
Business Development Manager
Petra Lending Group
http://www.petralending.com
joquinn@petralending.com
(O) 214-432-0443
(C) 469-222-4353


Check us out at:

http://www.shepherdsguide.com/

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Julia said...

Hey Guys!
Sorry I don't have anything for your business, but I hadn't checked your blog in a while - Jake is precious! And he does look so much like Jason! I'm glad to know you guys are doing well. Our 2nd baby, Addie Kate was born July 1, so that has been our life lately. I'll try to check in more often! Hope to hear from you soon!

Julia

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, so I am bloggin tonight, having a little Office TV Show let down after last night, still quoting lines to myself... Shameless plug, check out petralending.blogspot.com and powerhournetworking.blogspot.com and SEND JASON some biz!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home