Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

That's My Boy...

Well, it's been a while since I have posted on "Life Is Bliss." Things have been a bit crazy around the O'Quinn household with starting a business and raising a young lad. In the midst of it all, Holly and I are always thankful for God's blessing and provision in our lives. Jake is 3 months old now, so the coo's and smiles are a plenty. Holly says they are developmentally appropriate. I think he thinks we look funny. Nonetheless, I have attached the obligatory Jake pictures. Life is truly Bliss!









Jake loves his bunny...



















...and his Baby Einstein.



















Jake chillin' in his camo...















...and with his friend Kelli.

















Holly and I before our 4 year anniversary date!















My "Andy Bowman Naptime" picture...














That's my Boy!

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Shanta said...

I love JAKE!! He's is soooo cute I can hardly stand it. Seriously, I love that little smile! And I'm always a sucker for the nap picture.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious baby boy! He needs some Grami sugar!!!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Monica said...

Glad things are going well for you guys. Your little man is very cute. I think little boys are the best!!
Monica (Sorrells) Head

 

Post a Comment

<< Home