Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

REAL SIMPLE: life made easier





If you don't know this about me already, you're going to know now! I enjoy a clean home! In fact a friend of mine e-mailed me the other day, and commented that she had bleached her sink the other night and she thought of me when she was scrubbing it.

While challenges have presented themselves to me and my ever protruding tummy, I have had to find ways to "make life easier". Bending down to clean the shower or tub in my house has become much too difficult at this stage of pregnancy. So, today I was in my neighborhood Target buying some Dreft detergent for the first time, and I choose to walk down more than one aisle which is very easy to do in this store.

It was then that I came across the Real Simple Tub and Tile Cleaner! It looked like an incredibly great and practical tool for me, and it beat having to buy one of those Clorox wands that forces you to buy a disposable sponge each time you clean. My impulse got the best of me, and I purchased the tub and tile tool! Tonight I took a chance on this new little gadget of mine, and I am very pleased with it. Not only does it clean the tile, but it comes with a grout brush you can pull out of the top. Brilliant!

So, let me encourage you to think real simple and make life easier! I did, and it was worth it! Does anyone else have something they love that makes life easier? Tell me about it!

Also, if you are not a subscriber to the
REAL SIMPLE magazine I can't encourage you enough to check it out. It has a lot of practical advice and some really fun articles. The website is really helpful and you can find all of thier products on the site.



3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I get Real Simple and enoy it. However, I'm amazed at how thick it is. I realized that it is because of all the advertising. One month I decided to tear out all the adds and the magazine ended up being the thickness of a comic book! It's crazy!
I'm really pumped for Jacob to get here!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Brittyne Fitzgerald said...

As an equally avid cleaner, I love the suggestion and will check it out! How pathetic are we! Hopefully, I won't pass this cleaning thing onto my girls and they will be more relaxed like their daddy. But as for me and my house....we will be clean!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Holly O'Quinn said...

Brittyne,
I know what you mean. Some days I feel like a total idiot because I enjoy order. But, it really keeps me sane. Lack of order and messiness makes it hard for me to function!

The tub and tile cleaner gadget has saved me a lot of pain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home