Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Here is our Peanut!!!


Isn't he precious! I just think he is beautiful, I can hardly wait until he comes out to play. It's been a lot of fun telling friends and family today. I even called my sister and her family in France.

This picture does not show "the goods", but I think it gives all of you a good idea of his size. He's only 10 ounces right now, so there are plenty of pounds to put on. I guess that goes for both of us. Ha!

We are still working on names, but we'll let you know when we decide. Blessings to all of you, and thanks for your prayers thus far. God is good.

7 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Amy said...

OH MY GOSH!! I'm so glad you're having a boy--he and Charlie can be best friends!!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger mt said...

Congrats Holly and Jason!!!!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger ~*~Lisa~*~ said...

Oh, he's SO cute - and he really does look like a peanut!! Can't wait to see more pictures as he grows, what an amazing experience!

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I just heard the news of your baby boy.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Congratulations! You look awesome and so does Baby Boy O'Quinn.

I read that you have placenta previa. I had complete previa in my pregnancy as well. Mine didn't move until a little after 6 months, but even now, at 37 weeks, my placenta is at the very top of my uterus. They can really take a hike! Keep up the positive thoughts! I will be praying of you!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger DeLana Billingsley said...

We need new stories..........

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Holly and Jason, I'm praying for a safe and healty delivery for your sweet baby! God bless your family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home