Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 06, 2006

FOUR THINGS

By now I’ve probably been tagged for this at least 10 times and have not indulged. Well, here you go!

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
My first four…
1. Mazzio’s Pizza: Taking orders/ cashier
2. Delivery truck driver for Mister Koffee Service (yes, I worked for my dad)
3. International Division at ACU: assistant to incoming ESL students
4. Surprises Gift Shop: Sales Clerk

Four Movies I would watch over and over.
1. About A Boy
2. The God Father I and II
3. Oceans 11 (Does a cast get any better than that?)
4. The Sound of Music

Four places I have lived
1. Endicott, New York
2. Springfield, Missouri
3. Abilene, Texas
4. Lubbock, Texas

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. American Idol
2. Good Morning America
3. Design To Sell
4. Paula’s Home Cooking


Four Places I have been on vacation:
Here are my most recent…
1. France
2. Taos, New Mexico
3. Denver, Colorado
4. Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Web sites I visit daily:
1. Google
2. Most of my friend’s blogs
3. Foxnews
4. The Branch: Mainly to find people’s phone numbers or e-mail address’

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Right now it’s all about apples…I crave them prepared any way!
2. Mashed potatoes
3. The Health Nut pancakes with blueberries from Benedicts
4. Marble Slab Double Dark Chocolate and Peanut butter ice-cream mixed together in a cup… no mix in required!

Four Places I would rather be right now
1. Relaxing at some ritzy day spa having all the amazing beauty treatments offered except bikini waxing and colon cleansing.
2. Dinner with Jason at one of our favorite restaurants
3. NYC taking in all the cool shows
4. My hospital room with my darling son Jacob

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Holly, I lurve Paula's Home Cooking too. Everything she makes looks so delicious, and none of it is good for you it seems. I did make one of her recipes for our group one night: the Krispy Kreme bread pudding. She had made it look so delicious, and I got suckered in. It was not very good, and I won't be making it again. But that doesn't stop me from drooling over pretty much everything else that she makes!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Holly O'Quinn said...

Carolyn,
She has the best recipie for green beans! I think they are called Fancy Green Beans, you should check it out on the website. They have become a favorite with my family at the holidays!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I'm going to have to do that. I haven't tried anything since that KK pudding, but every time I watch her show I see something else I want to make. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home