Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thoughts...

1. Pictures tend to induce comments on a blog.
2. Posts by Holly always seem to get comments.
3. Posts by Jason never get comments.
4. I am setting up a firewall on my computer to block any website that has to do with the stock market.
5. I need to put more trust in God and less in me.
6. Will Jake ever obey?
7. Will Johnny ever stop crying and actually sleep through the night?
8. What would I do with my life if I didn't have to work for money?
9. Tech will beat OU.
10. ACU will win the Div. II Football National Championship.
11. Why do I care so much about Fantasy Football?
12. What can I do today to bless others?
13. I think I would rather have little and be content, than have much and worry.
14. I have a great wife.
15. I have wonderful kids.

4 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Liz*** said...

I'm commenting!!!! I just love your posts, J! Keep it up! It seems you men have more time to blog than we do...hmmm....what's up with that?

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some dreams do come true! Go OU!!!
Love,
Mom

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Paula said...

Just for the record - I'm posting and there were no pics. But, I love your "words of wisdom".

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, I just love the fact that you have a way to place your thoughts. You have always had a way with words. Your loving oldest sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home