Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 01, 2008

FREE TIME!

Well, I'm a bit frustrated I can't get this video posted on my blog.  I've uploaded it to You Tube and it's failing to upload from there as well.  Any advice would be appreciated.  You can click on the link below to take you to the video on You Tube.

Any way, I have had some time on my hands in the last few days since Jacob has been with my parents since Thursday.  It's been nice but I was thrilled to have him back at home last night.  He had a great time and got spoiled rotten I'm sure.  It's amazing how much you can get done with one child, especially when they are young and can sleep anywhere!  Jason and I have enjoyed some fun Johnny time.  It's been great.  Since I had some extra free time I created a slideshow for Johnny's first few weeks.

Johnny it's amazing to think that before I ever held you in my arms you were held in the arms of God.  You are His sweet boy, and nothing can ever change that.  You belong to Him.  We love you sweet Johnny Angel.

3 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great video, Sweetie! You are very talented!

Jason

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Oh my goodness, that almost made me cry! That is so sweet and such a great idea!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Grammy Forest said...

Glad all is going well. Our computer won't work right with videos, so will have to see it on another computer. Chuck's folks always loved having the kids, so with five, it was great that they would take them all and give us a break. It was very nice. Give hugs to Jacob and Johnny for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home