Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 30, 2008

CUTENESS OVERLOAD

This week I had the pleasure of meeting Jael DeYoung. She is an amazing gifted children's photographer in the Dallas area. I have been admiring her work for quite some time on her blog and have been extremely impressed. It amazed me what she could capture out of small children, and I knew she had to do the same with mine. Jael came over to the house to take pictures of both of the boys and she was awesome. She was every bit of patient with Johnny and his sleeping and eating and worked so well with Jacob getting him to explore and play while she got the very best of him. I would highly recommend Jael to you for your kids pictures. She's wonderful and truly gifted.  


3 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

The pics look great! I love your sweet boys!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Liz*** said...

Wow. Those are awesome!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Amy said...

The pictures are AMAZING!! They are definitely a cuteness overload!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home