Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

JUST A FEW THINGS

Both of the boys are asleep so I thought I would fit in a quick thought or three...



I purchased a double stroller second hand for $40 before the baby came. It wants to veer to the left at all times. Try steering that while trying to walk briskly for three miles. No fun.

Pushing two kids instead of one makes a three mile walk a heck of a lot harder.  Especially with a crapy stroller.

Jacob started back to Sunshine School at the first of the month. He does really well and loves being around other kids. He cried the other day when we left.

Johnny has decided to sleep through the night finally! It's normally about 7 hours and other times around 9. There is no consistency yet. I'm just glad it's this way with the second baby and not the first. I'm much more chilled out this time...still hormonal but chill.

I want to go to the movies but fear I will fall asleep and waste my money.

I love coffee. No frills. I hate cream and sugar. If I order at Starbucks they always ask me if I want to leave room for the stuff and I always say, "why ruin it?".

We are transforming our home office into a playroom. If you've seen it then you know this room was meant to be an office. It's served a practical purpose for the last four years, but now a playroom seems so much more practical.

I love being practical.

I want a minivan. It's practical. Not cool, but cool to me because it's practical. Enough said!

I'm getting my Fall decorations down this weekend. Can't wait!  I heart October!



Jacob refused to smile for his picture of his first day a school.

Jacob was a little freaked out at first but Mrs. Nicole made everything better.  Now he talks about her all of the time.  Right now they are learning all about cowboys.  Jacob loves to come home and yell, Yee Haw!

The other night we went on a fun outing to a birthday party for our friend Shanta.  I dressed all of us in blue and white stripes on purpose.  I thought my boys looked very cute!

Getting a head start on the trike!  Look out Lance A. !

This is an O'Quinn boy for sure!  I just love those cheeks!!!! 

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

we did the mini van right before Levi was born and I can't imagine not having it...ryan even digs driving it :)

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Phillips Family said...

Run out and get yourself a BOB double jogging stroller. It is quite the investment....but worth every penny if you use a stroller a lot. Just think of all the money you saved by purchasing other things at consignment sales and treat yourself to a nice stroller. We have one and we love it...I think it is one of the best decisions I have ever made!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home