Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 24, 2006

NOT YET

Dear Family and Friends,
I just wanted you all to know that I went to the doctor today. I have not progressed since last weeks appointment, meaning I'm still 2cm dilated and 75% effaced. We got the last opening this week for an induction which is tomorrow April 25 at 7:30 AM. If we did not take this opening we would have to wait another week past my due date which at this point may not be safe considering the size of Jake etc.

While it's a hard decision to make, Jason and I feel it's the best one for us. God's timing is still evident to Jason and me in this situation. I know that there were divine happenings in my life and Jason's life this last week that had to take place before Jake could come into this world. Now we are just giving him a little nudge to come on out. God is faithful, and I can hardly wait to see His creation tomorrow when we finally get to meet Jacob face to face. We petition your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery. We can hardly wait for you all to meet him. Thanks to many of you who have lifted up prayers and encouragement for us. We are so blessed and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Blessings,
Jason, Holly, and Jacob
The Lord God is mighty and powerful!


Job 26:7-14
He spreads out the northern skies over empty space;
he suspends the earth over nothing.
He wraps up the waters in his clouds,
yet the clouds do not burst under their weight.
He covers the face of the full moon, spreading his clouds over it.
He marks out the horizon on the face of the waters for a boundary between light and darkness.
The pillars of the heavens quake, aghast at his rebuke.
By his power he churned up the sea;by his wisdom he cut Rahab to pieces.
By his breath the skies became fair; his hand pierced the gliding serpent.
And these are but the outer fringe of his works; how faint the whisper we hear of him!
Who then can understand the thunder of his power?"

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger JKMeeks said...

Holly,
This is katie meeks, jeremy's wife and I read your blog and have followed along on your awesome journey. You are an absolutely gorgeous pregnant woman. 9 months ago I had my baby girl and she was induced, I know that this is not the way you want it, but there are alot of positives and God is taking care of you and little Jake. Good luck getting some sleep tonight you will be in my thoughts all night and all day. Who knows, Jake might decided to make his appearance on his own tonight. Thos doctors really kind of guess at this whole when they are coming thing anyways. :)

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Phillips Family said...

Hi Holly! I will be praying for you tomorrow. I have a nine month old who had to be encouraged with pitocin once I went into labor on my own. Once you see that beautiful face, the hows and whys of labor and childbirth fade away. Blessings to your family!
Lynley Baker Phillips

 

Post a Comment

<< Home