Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Petra Lending Group

As you may or may not know, Holly and I have recently launched a lending group with several partners. As a team, we are excited about our growth and potential in the marketplace. In the midst of EVERYTHING that goes in to launching a business, I am still focused on originating property loans. So, in an effort to keep diapers on Jake, I am asking for your help! Please refer business to me if you can! Our lending group handles home mortgages, commercial loans and refinances. I appreciate a good word when the opportunity comes about! Most importantly, I ask for your prayers as we serve Him in this industry. Below is my contact info:
Thanks, Friends!
Jason

Jason O'Quinn
Petra Lending Group
Business Development Manger
Office: 214-432-0443
Cell: 469-222-4353
joquinn@petralending.com
www.petralending.com

2 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Blair said...

Wow - that's really cool! I think this is the first I've heard about this. Would you mind posting more about it? Or email me if you would prefer.

B

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Shanta said...

YEAHHH!!! The website looks Great! Good luck with the launch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home