Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

STILL GROWING...

It's absolutely amazing to me the many changes that take place physically during pregnancy. I feel absolutely enormous, so I confess it's a bit hard to post pictures of myself when you may have not seen me recently and I look this huge. However, my large size is a blessed reminder each and every day of the gift that will soon come to greet us. Jacob is already so precious to Jason and me, and we eagerly anticipate his arrival in the next month.


Here are some pictures I would like to share:















This was at Jacob's shower on February 18th with my wonderful group of hostess'.

Back Row: Liz McGregor, M'Liss Stringer, Me, Melissa Marts, Carolyn Tapie, Emily Turner

Front Row: Gwenda Futch, Robyn Knight, Karen Yarbrough















Me and my little mother Lois Billingsley. Notice the picture of us on the table? That was 29 years ago!
















Luckily we did not have to go very far with the gifts since the shower was at my next door neighbors house! Here is Jason and our friend Sarah, along with our two nieces Emma and Emily lugging the travel system.















Jason putting together Jacob's crib. This room has changed a lot since the picture was taken. We painted the walls a pretty pale yellow and are using a lot of blue and green to accent the room. It's still not completely done, so I'll post a picture when the room looks better.


Last Saturday night we went out for a nice dinner with my parents to celebrate my dad's 62nd birthday. Jason took this picture of me before we left the house. I'm 34 weeks here! Whoa mama! I just hit 35 weeks today.














There should be more fun news to come as we are getting closer and closer to Jacob's arrival. I see the doctor once a week starting tomorrow, so I should have some more fun and exciting Jacob updates for you all.

By the way...My sister and her family are now at their new home in Guinea. Emma has already started her private school that she goes to with some of the other missionary kids. It should be very exciting for her since she is so outgoing, and there are kids from around the globe that attend this school. I plan to blog about them soon, so stay tuned.

Blessings.

4 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Shanta said...

Holly- you look wonderful and all a-glow! Enjoy the few short weeks left!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger jaime s said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!! I am so excited for you...these last weeks are SO FUN as you visit the doctor each week and hear news of how you're progressing (or not progressing in my case). It's fun to know that weeks remain...maybe even days. The anticipation grows and then the day arrives!!! O, I wish I could reexperience it again. I LOVED EVERY part of that day!!!

Love you, friend!!

Jaime

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Liz*** said...

Hot momma! You look so beautiful in your black shirt! What a great pic.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Wollser, you look HOT! I can't believe Jake will be here so soon! He'll bring more joy to your life than you can even imagine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home