Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Changing and into everything...

Jacob is everywhere and into everything! It's hard to believe that he is already 10 months old. He is changing so much but it's a lot of fun to watch. Lately he has really enjoyed doing peek a boo except he covers his ears, it's really funny. I've been trying to catch it on video but everytime that I get the camera out he freezes.

He loves it when Jason comes home from work. He starts laughing this really silly high pitch laugh and smiling. Whenever Jason leaves the room he always say da da. He's saying ma ma as well which I love, especially on the monitor when he wakes up from his nap, it just melts my heart. He has really taken an intrest in his rocking chair that he got for Christmas. He has the cutest grin whenever he gets on.



Monday I followed Jacob around the house and let him have a little bit of fun. Check these out, it's a good laugh I promise!




Getting into kitchen drawers



Playing with the new finds...



Banging the lids together, a favorite!



Discovering the toilet paper roll


Got it!


Wow, this is fun!


All smiles



Trying to give mommy kisses through the door.


Finding his puffs in the diaper bag


Getting the puffs open



Yum! I love that face!

5 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those pix!!! He is looking less like ababy and more like a little boy.
Gram

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

I'm in love. He is so precious!!!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Shanta said...

Dude- what's up? I'm sorry we've been out of the loop lately! Geez louise, Jacob is getting so big! He's adorable and we love all the pictures. I hope you guys are all doing well. Looks like Jason is growing his hair out :) Cool! Come see us neighbors!

P.S. This is random, but I saw Justin and Jonna at your birthday party I guess. They were in our small group in LBB- I didn't know they were here! Are they at the branch?

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Naomi said...

Loved the pictures! Have you taught him any of your dance moves yet? Ha!
Hey, did you know our dads are going to be working together on a booth at the Tulsa Lecturships soon? It is a small world.
Also, I didn't know if you heard about Jordan McCall's recent health problems. Their blog is http://themccallfamilytx.blogspot.com
Thought you might want to know and be in prayer for them.

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Holly and Jason, Jacob is really adorable and I love his cheeks, his daddy's cheeks! Amy and Charlie are here for spring break and oh what fun! Charlie is so adorable and is so different than his Cousin Landon. Physically they could pass for twins as far as physique (Sp?), but Landon is a man on the go constantly. Reminded me so of your pics of Jacob. I really did laugh. Jordyn is with me right now in Auntie Ann's room. Can you believe she will be six in October? Love y'all and hopefully will get to see you again before Jacob starts to ACU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home