Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 23, 2007

She's Alive!




Holy Cow! I am so glad that Meredith Grey survived and is still alive. The last three part series of Grey's was just so brilliant and so well written. I feel like the characters have really developed and are evolving into their own. Even though I'm still ticked off at Izzie for playing an expert on how George should live his life, I loved the ending when she was passing through the hospital and she knew Denny was there with her. I think it softened her a bit and helped me want to give her a second chance. Oh, George totally put her in her place didn't he? I know she tried to apologize to him, but she's got to accept Callie. I don't think he'll give up on her as a friend though. Ummm....I love how Meredith is Christina's person. Don't we all have one of those? You know who they are. Your most important happenings in life don't matter if you can't tell them first or share things with them first. Wasn't it classic how she told Meredith that she was engaged to Burke? She cracks me up. Okay, what is the deal with Addison and Mark? 60 days my foot! Good luck! Neither one of them will go 60 days, and you know what Addison is thinking about Alex. We've seen the stares.

Ah well, I'm not one to write much about my guilty pleasure's but I figured I might try to write about something that's popular so I can acutally get some comments on my blog. What has happened to you people? Do I smell or something? It's not like I gave an I believe speech. Just kidding. I'll continue to blog, but I live for comments!!!!! That's part of the reason blogging is so fun! Don't you agree?

9 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, it was all about water. I knew that Meredith and her mother would change places when her mom asked for a drink of water and then you saw the water seeping around Meredith. It all goes back to the born again/ born of water issue in my opinion.
Meredith had a tough time discussing the water with Denny. He made her go back to the bathtub incident. Therapy!!

So... when mom says "you were more than ordinary,run back!",the "grey" Meredith was born again and came back to her life. Don't you suppose she may be a changed Meredith?

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Jacob is so cute!!!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Brittyne Fitzgerald said...

I totally agree, comments are the best part! I haven't been able to watch Grey's but am really starting to think I should rent Season 1 and get caught up! Between 24 and Lost, I feel better picking up another one though!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger emily anna said...

I live for comments too! I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Elisa said...

Holly, I really enjoy reading your blog and checking up on you from time to time. On a long day it's always encouraging to read about other people out there trying live lives of faith. And of course Jacob is adorable, so it's fun to see pictures of him! So keep it up! :)

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Holly O'Quinn said...

Hey Melinda,
Interesting thoughts on the water symbolism. I had not looked at it that way. I think what happened was the only way should would ever understand from her mother that she had not disappointed her. So when she wakes her up and McDreamy doesn't even have to tell her that her mother is dead, and Meredith just says it's okay, I really think it is.

Hey Amy,
Thanks for the cute comment. I'm surprised you didn't comment on Grey's. It was so good wasn't it?!

Hey Brittyne,
It's so hard to keep up with all of the shows that are on right now. I've watched a few episodes of Lost, and could never really get into 24. There's just so many on television it's hard to keep up. I didn't watch Grey's until last years super bowl and then I was hooked. It's definitely soap operaish...

Hey Emily,
Yes! Comments are so fun. I always anticipate whenever I put a new post out to see who is commenting.

Elisa,
I'm so glad you check the blog! I had no clue. We miss you guys! I pray things are well with you guys in NYC. It's awesome to hear from you! Let me know how you are doing.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Elisa said...

Oops! I should have explained more. My maiden name was Foust, and we were in club together in Abilene, and I'm pretty sure we were on the same spring break campaign to Nashville one year. Sorry for the confusion, and hope you have a good week! ~ Elisa Jessup

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Holly O'Quinn said...

O my goodness! Elisa it is so wonderful to hear from you. I tried to look at your profile last night and couldn't pull it up for some reason. I had no clue that you were Mrs. Jessup. Man did you marry a great guy. You'll have you tell Ryan I said hello.

Sorry about the confusion. I thought you were an old friend from church that moved to NYC a few years ago. I'm so glad you stopped by. I just got done looking at your blog and you look so happy.

BTW: The Nashville campaign was awesome! We had a blast didn't we?!

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Elisa said...

Well, I can't figure out how to have my profile available when I leave comments without having my blog come up if you just google my name, so I keep messing with the settings - which is why you couldn't see my name earlier. But look at all of the comments it's generated. You're back in business! :) Yes, the Nashville trip was lots of fun - that's a good memory for me.

Thanks for the chat! Ryan says hi to you and Jason. It's fun when we run into people from ACU we both knew but at different times.
I'll keep checking back in on you, so keep your posts and the sweet baby boy pics coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home