Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Exciting News!

We had a momentous event tonight. We were leaving my parents house to come home. My mother leaned down to kiss Jacob goodbye, which she said bye bye and Jacob looked right at my mother and he SPOKE bye bye back! Every single one of us just froze giving a look of disbelief, so I looked at Jacob and muttered bye bye again, and he repeated it!!! I think this has been one of my most exciting moments as a parent to date. We did not have our video camera but my brother is in town and he had his so he got the camera out to see if we could record him saying his first word. It was hilarious, we were all in his face staring at him and we were able to get him to say it again. Then my dad looked at him and asked him if he could say Pa Pa, and he repeated it! Unreal!!!! Really, I'm gushing I'm soooooo excited!

Hopefully I can get the footage from my brother soon and post it on here. I thought I would share the fun news.

Blessings.

3 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Mark Lavender said...

Obviously, Jacob takes after Holly!

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty early! I'd be really excited, too! That's awesome.

Nothing is funnier than little kids learning to talk.

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great! Wow! Don't you love those milestones!
How was your b-day? We were sad to miss it! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home