Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Pictures as Promised

Here are a few pictures from Christmas and my 30th Birthday. Enjoy!





Isn't he a cutie? This was right before Jacob started crawling.




Going for a present!!!!



More excited about the bow than anything else!





Merry Christmas!




This was the beautiful and delicious red velvet cake from one of my favorite bakery's in Dallas. It was delicious!



Blowing the candles out!



Joe Dan Galyean, Jamie and Steven Schlegal



Melissa Marts and Amy Mullins




Brent and Erika Hughes and Kellie Galyean



Myself and Robin Smith



Justin and Jauna Reeger




Clay and Jess Hooten



Jason and Kimberly Schumaker



Jason and my dad gave the sweetest champagne toasts!



My brother Mark and his wife DeLana



Dancing with my sweetie!

5 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sad we didn't get to go to your party. I thought about you on your b-day though! You're old! :) What in the world--how do you know the Reeger's? They're from b-way. I'm sorry to hear about your grandad. His catfish is still the only I've ever liked. What a sweet man. I'm blessed to have known him! Jacob's getting so big! Why do they have to grow up???!!

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful birthday you had!! Mr. Jason really did it up right.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger jaime s said...

Happy 30th...what a party!! Say, hello to Brent (and Erica) next time you see them. Brought back memories of our Thailand days....almost 10 years ago...how is that possible?!

Jason threw an AMAZING party! Wish I could've been there to hear you sing!

Jacob is as cute as ever and looks JUST LIKE HIS DADDY!! Wow!

Welcome back. I look forward to more posts!!

JS

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Holly O'Quinn said...

Hey Amy,
We missed you guys at the party. It was so much fun and Jason did the greatest job. Whichnever surprises me since he's so detailed about everything. Yeah, the Reegers are awesome! They moved here back in June and started coming to The Branch. We hit it off with them from the start and they only live about 5 minutes from us, so we hang out with them a lot. Of course they were just recently called to mission work in Ecuador and are leaving on Monday. We will miss them like crazy!

I know you loved spending time with my granddaddy. He was such a sweet man wasn't he? I'm glad you got to know him.

Hey Monica,
Thanks for stopping by. Jason did an amazing job. It was soooo much fun!

Jaime!
I know, Jacob does look a lot like Jason. I love having a son that looks so much like his daddy. It's a lot of fun! Great to hear from you.

 
At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Holly,

I was just thinking about you and I googled your name and found this!I loved the pics. Haven't talked in a long time. Email me at laceig@pathwayag.com if you get a chance!

Love,

Lacei Grabill (Chastain)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home