Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 22, 2007

HI!

This is a picture post again. We have so many pictures lately...I don't want to bomard you with too many! Here are some of the latest!




I thought this picture was really cute of Jacob watching a video from inside his playpen. He looks like he's glued to the suspense...






Jason's sister Amy and her family were traveling a few weeks ago and spent the night with us. Here is Jacob with his sweet cousins Emily and Will. It's so great to see how much his cousins love him and want to play with him.





Saturday Jacob enjoyed a biter biscuit before heading to the bathtub. He was so hilarious! He just loves these things! At one point he rested the biscuit on top of his shoulder. Random! He thought is was funny I guess.



What a mess!

3 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Jason O'Quinn - PLG said...

I love that kid.

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that kid,too!
Grammie

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Amy Porter said...

It is so funny because some of those pictures I think he looks exactly like you, and then others he is totally Jason!! He is a doll!! Very cute!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home