Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

July 11th

Jason here. As you know, little Johnny is due July 11th. We have his nusery ready and Jake is now in his new room. We still have a study in our house, but no longer do we have a guest room. Holly and I like the fact that we offcially use every square foot of real estate in our house. Resourceful, for sure.

Who ever said someone had to have a guest room? Can't family and friends sleep on the couch or on the floor? We also have lot's of hotels around us.

Did you have a guest bedroom in your house growing up?

Jason

5 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Good question. No, I did not. With three girls and two parents we had enough space to play, sleep, and eat, and that was about it! Every time family came to stay, I ended up on the couch, but I was weird and enjoyed the couch so it was fine. :) We miss y'all, we need to hang out soon!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Becky said...

We also did not have a guest bedroom...unless you count the second living area with a pull out couch. I too ended up on the couch, and it worked out just fine. :o)

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Baby!!! You can sleep on the couch and dad and I will sleep in your bed!!!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Brittyne Fitzgerald said...

We had to give up the guest room as well with baby 3! Luckily all of our family is in town...we have no guests! I agree, who needs it! I would rather use my space for functional daily purposes than saving it for the once in a while occasion. You can always buy an air mattress!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Ummm...five kids. I didn't know guest rooms existed. I also don't mind sleeping on air mattresses and couches. If I cared I'd just get a hotel room! I'm so excited for y'all. Wollser, how's this heat treatin' ya?? :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home