Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Petra Lending Update

I know what you are thinking...why is Jason posting and not Holly? Where did she go?! Well, she is around, but being 7 months pregnant and raising a 2 year old sometimes means free time is spent doing other things!

I am posting an update about our company, Petra Lending Group. As you know, we are a residential real estate firm that consults with clients looking to buy/sell or finance properties. Over the last 2 years, we have seen many changes in our national market in regards to liquidity and financing availability. This, of course, has a direct on impact on peoples perception of how they should handle their real estate matters. The reality is that the market is correcting and everything is settling as it should.

Even in the midst of instability in the market, we have experienced modest growth at PLG! I must say that I love what I do. By God's grace He has provided and I get to spend my days helping people. My hope is that in all things, His name is glorified in our business.

I was listening to a sermon on Family Life Radio this morning and was reminded that it's OK to ask for prayers! Will you pray for us? Pray that God will guide us and that we will serve Him in the marketplace.

Thank you for your support!

Jason

By the way, be looking for a picture post of Jake's birthday!

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray for you more than once a day!
Mom

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Amy Porter said...

Hey O'Quinns!! I'm a little behind on my blog reading, so I'm going to leave a comment on this post...but it really is for the middle name question!! I just met a neighbor down the street (yesterday, actually) and his little boy's name is John Ryan and I just thought that was such a cute name!! So...funny that I read your post about a middle name for John the very next day!!! Ok...there's my 2 cents!! Glad to hear yall are doing well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home