Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 13, 2005

It's been a long time....

I’m finally putting another post out. Sorry to all of you who have been subjected to my old post for nearly two weeks. I actually did create a post not very long ago and something malfunctioned with our computer and I lost the whole thing. I was livid! Partly hormonal I assume, or at least I’m going to use that excuse as long as I’m pregnant! Ha!

These last two weeks have been filled with a lot of life circumstances, which certainly keep us on our toes and our knees. Our weekends have consisted of a lot of commitments, but good ones at that. Jason and I had a wonderful experience last week at the wedding of Ryan and Julie Christopher. Their wedding had a lot of heart and soul put into, and their efforts really paid off. The Lord was glorified and my heart was touched by what they share. This couple is courageous and I can hardly wait to see what the Lord has in store for them.



Update on Peanut:
My last appointment was on the 1st of this month. I decided to go ahead and have the AFP test. AFP or Alpha-Feto Protein test can help diagnose if there are birth defects early in a pregnancy. While it’s not mandatory that I do this, I really wanted to. There are so many things that I don’t know, and I like taking all of the precautions with our first child. We did get the results back, and the screening showed no abnormalities. So we are thankful for that.


My next appointment is on the 29th and this is when we will find out the sex of our peanut. I can hardly believe it’s almost time to find out! This whole time I’ve been thinking it’s a boy, which in this case I’m wavering on names. Jason and I both like the name Carter, but I’ve always thought a biblical name would be really special. I love Luke, or David. I really think Jason is praying for a girl, and if that is the case I’m going to have my hands full! I can see it now…the moment she asks for a pony, Jason will begin drawing blue prints of where to put the stable and trough in our back yard! We are both sold on the name Caroline if it’s a girl. I don’t know what it is about the name, but it sure is sweet and I’ve had it picked out since I was about 15 years old.


I started feeling some movement last week, which is really weird. It feels like gas. I know that sounds gross but not all of this can be glamorous. I keep wondering what peanut can feel. I’ve been doing a lot of singing lately and I wonder if the vibrations are like a good massage chair. What do you think?

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger emily anna said...

I know that peanut can hear your voice! I am so excited for ya'll! I felt movement a few days ago... it is a feeling like none other! Have a great day pregnant buddy. See you Wednesday!
Emily

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger DeLana Billingsley said...

Oh, that is so exciting! I know peanut can hear your beautiful voice! Enjoy the movement and feeling of that sweet little baby growing inside of you. That is one thing you will miss after you have peanut! Can't wait to see you during the holidays! Love, DeLana

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Oh Ked!! I'm SO pumped! I love any of those names--especially Carter and Luke. Isn't it cool to feel the Peanut move?! You look so little still. I feel like a big pumpkin, but it's exciting! Dibs on the boy clothes if you're having a girl! I'll give you $7 for them!! I can't believe J--he's awesome! Andy would be scared to death if faced with that situation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home