Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ummmmm.....

It has come to my attention that I say umm way to much. Jacob has starting saying this in all of his conversations with me. He's babbling all of the time and sticks in words or umm when h'se looking at me. It's so funny to me because he has an expression on his face that I know is a Billingsley trait. You may have seen this, it's a very serious, intent look and my eyebrows are raised while my eyes are looking to the side. It's scary but I already see so much of myself in Jacob.


I'll be honest with you. I MIGHT get around to updating you all with what has been going on with us lately but I don't feel like doing it now. I'm extremely tired tonight but I feel convicted that I have neglected this blog. I have started writing a lot of blog entires in my head while I'm cleaning or doing some sort of mindless project, but I just lack the enthusiasim to put the text down. Probably because it's really deep and I shy away from deep blog posts out of fear of judgement...just being honest.



Anyway, how about some uncontrollable cuteness?


We went to Oktober Fest a few weeks ago. Jacob loved the Polka Band!


Why am I always the shortest one?


A sneak preview of what's to come at Halloween!


Jacob devouring his first Oreo... acutally it's a Newman-O which I think are a lot better. I gave this to him after dinner so he would be quiet while Jason and I talked. It seemed like a good idea but then he was bouncing off of the walls from all of the sugar. Silly boy...silly mommy!

8 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger summer said...

Glad to see an update! Hope you guys have a Happy Fall! (BTW, you'll find no judgment here. I actually prefer the deep stuff to the fluff. Although, fluff is good too.)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

So cute- and Makayla had the same frog costume last year and Brynley will inherit it this year (if it fits). :) He's such a cutie- miss seeing ya'll on Wednesdays. Take care!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Liz*** said...

That is funny...I say ummmm way too much, even in my prayers. God doesn't mind though. :)

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thrilled with the update!! Isn't he precious? The boy loves music and sugar. So what is wrong with that? I must see him soon or my heart will break.
Give him kisses from Gramie.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Yay for a new post! (I know I am one to talk, but I just get so excited when I get to read updates on you guys and see pictures of Jacob). Don't fear putting the deep stuff out there--your thoughts have blessed me countless times. Love you!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Mike and Mindy said...

It was so good to see you and your beautiful family at the ACU homecoming carnival. I've been quite a bit nostalgic these days- it's wonderful to see old friends! Jacob is adorable! I'd love to hear your deeper thoughts. I know it can be duanting to put them into words- it is for me, but it makes it real, and more than likely- you're not alone!

Take care and God bless- Mindy

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Naomi said...

It was good to read a little update and see some more adorable pictures. You are inspirational and encouraging with your deep stuff. Bring it on!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Ummm.....I love the costume!!!!!! So cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home