Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Middle Name? (Jason, again)

Well, Jake turns 2 years old on Friday! Can you believe it! Holly and I have been working on getting his room ready. He is most excited about his bunk beds. He is ready to move to a big bed, but his parents are not as excited. Next thing you know, he will be driving.

Holly is doing well with pregnancy #2. We are getting close...July 11th is the due date! Still no middle name picked...what do you think goes well with "Johnny"?

(By the way, his official name will be John _____ O'Quinn)

Random Thoughts:

1. Thank goodness for online TV. The Office last week was replaced with 30 minutes of us watching a storm cell pass over Dallas. It never rained at our house.

2. The Mavs are not very good.

3. We need to have a garage sale.


Jason

9 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Maybe one of these?
Mark
William
Andrew
Cameron
Campbell
Matthew
Samuel

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Blair said...

The only ones I can think of are:

Blair
Alexander
Thomas

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Holly O'Quinn said...

I like John Mark. Holly's Dad's middle name is Don, so he could be John Don.

Blair- No Comment

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Holly O'Quinn said...

Holly here...that was Jason commenting. I think John Don is absolutely terrible, a certain my dad would have to agree. There's part of me that leans toward Max after Jason's grandfather. We'll have to see. As for Blair, Alexander, and Thomas, I would have to agree with Jason...no comment!

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love John Max. Give the boy a name that won't embarrass him.

I also like Samuel, David, Mark and Luke! Actually, I love John Luke!

John Matthew is my brothers name.
So now we have the 4 gospels covered!
Mom

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I think boy names are so much harder for some reason.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Shanta said...

Jacob Jingleheimer Smith

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like John Michael.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Holly & Jason, Congratulations on the upcoming son. I guess I haven't visited your blog for awhile and Amy forgot to tell me the good news.

Well, I can suggest a few middle names.

Landon
Riley
Forest
Charles (Charlie)
Andrew

(Um, so they are a little familiar to you. My grandkids, what can I say?)

Happy Mother's Day and please visit my new blog Melody created for me as a Mother's Day present.
grammyforest.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home