Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Picture Post

Hey Guys! I don't really have much time to write anything but I thought I would post some recent pictures of Jacob.


We finally got around to taking pictures of Jacob in his Born To Be A Wildcat onesie. Which one do you like better? This one...or...


...this one?


Have I mentioned that Jacob refuses to wear a bib? He just tears it off, so certain foods make a huge mess. See what I mean?


Getting clean in the kitchen sink!


We went to our favorite mexican joint Chuy's on Saturday. Here is Jacob with his first taste of sherbert.


Jacob has started climbing into the drawers in our kitchen. I'm just glad he hasn't figured out the dryer.


He seems to be surprised about something.


My boys! Have I ever mentioned how much a love raising a boy. I would be happy either way, but I just love having a boy. I would be perfectly content if all of our children were boys and I was the only girl in the home. That may sound weird to some of you.


This was last night at dinner. I know I'm biased, but isn't that one of the sweetest faces you've seen?

Well, I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I'll post more later.

Blessings.

9 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Amy Porter said...

cute kiddo!! I love the picture of the ACU onesie and him crying! Isn't that typical!! You get around to taking the picture you've been meaning to take for a while and they cry!! :) We've had some of those! He is super cute! See you Saturday at the wedding!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Shanta said...

Those are great pictures Holly! Thanks for the updates. He is getting to be such a big boy! I like the crying onesie too...

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

What a cutie!

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the pictures!!!!
I was wondering when I
would see Jake in ACU Today!!!

I love my boys too!!! Imagine that!!!!

Melinda

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Liz*** said...

Cute, cute, cute! Enough said.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Naomi said...

What fun pictures! I didn't take Abby's ACU picture until she was about a year and 10 months! Then after I submitted it, they couldn't fit it in this past summer issue because there were too many babies, so she won't even get in the magazine until she is 2 and half. Ha!

We are at camp at Oklahoma Christian for the week and are headed to the zoo tomorrow with Heather (Teague) McCulley and her son Caleb.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love that big ACU onesie. I'll be watching for him in ACU Today! And 17 years from now as well!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I LOVE the one where he's standing in the drawer. Awesome!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Brittyne Fitzgerald said...

What a cutie! I love the cabinet pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home